Overview / Purpose
The program aims to ensure the funds from charitable trusts and endowments are distributed according to the terms of the founding documents.
Funding available generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2013, the average grant was approximately $70,000. The maximum amount an organisation can request is $200,000.
Who Can Apply
Eligible organisations must have at least one of the following:
- Australian Taxation Office Tax Concession Charity (TCC) endorsement.
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement and is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
Eligible organisations include:
- Medical research institutions.
Eligible projects at different developmental stages include:
- Pilot and existing projects.
- Capacity building requests.
- Support for early career researchers.
The main assessment criteria include:
Program ID: 543
StatusOPENING SOON Open Date
02 November, 2012Closing Date
14 December, 2012Closing Information
This program is available annually. The next funding round is expected to open in November 2014.
Perpetual Philanthropic Services
Telephone: 1800 501 227