Overview / Purpose
The program aims to ensure the funds from charitable trusts and endowments are distributed according to the terms of the founding documents.
Funding available generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2014, the average grant was approximately $70,000. The maximum amount an organisation can request is $200,000 per application.
Who Can Apply
Eligible organisations must have at least one of the following:
- Australian Taxation Office Tax Concession Charity (TCC) endorsement.
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement and is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
Eligible projects at different developmental stages include:
- Pilot and existing projects.
- Capacity building requests.
- Support for early career researchers.
The main assessment criteria include:
Program ID: 543
StatusOPEN Open Date
03 November, 2014Closing Date
05 December, 2014Closing Information
This program is available annually.
Perpetual Philanthropic Services
Telephone: 1800 501 227